Get informed before you apply
First, ask a staff person at your relevant member college for advice about the program that would suit you. Information needs vary from course to course and from student to student, but please first check that the information is not already provided on this website. It will inform you about ACAS and our courses, prerequisites, course and unit outcomes, and core and elective units.
- Check out your options for advanced placement:
- ACAS automatically recognizes qualifications and Statements of Attainment from other Registered Training Organisations and Australian universities (AQF authorised
issuing organizations) (See policy)
- Students can gain credit for experience (called Recognition of Prior Learning or "RPL")
- Students can transfer credit from other studies that reflect equivalent outcomes. (See policy)
- Click here for frequently asked questions.
- Find out what the qualification levels mean
- Browse relevant student policies (Link opens new windows.)
If you're not sure and would like some advice, your questions are very welcome. Information needs vary from course to course and from student to student, but please first check that the information is not already provided on this website. For example, you will find information For example, you might need to know more about:
- What programs are about and their purposes
- Information on options and extra credit
- outlay of time and effort to satisfactorily complete courses, including timeframes.
We will be better able to answer your questions if you are specific, and if you also tell us:
- Your name
- Your city
- Name of your organization (if applicable)
- Email address
- What you need to learn and why it is important to you
- Your experience and previous education relevant what you'd like to learn
Email works best. Contact ACAS Centre