Qualifications and Statements of Attainment from other Registered Training Organizations
- ACAS recognizes AQF* qualifications and Statements of Attainment issued by all other RTOs.
- ACAS will give full recognition for endorsed units of the same unit code.
- ACAS will give full recognition for accredited units of the same course and unit code.
- When the units are not the same but may be equivalent, the transfer credit policy will apply.
- The applicant must provide:
- the original AQF qualification or Statement of Attainment
- a Certified True Copy, or,
- a duplicate issued by the originating RTO.
- ACAS may choose to verify the qualification or Statements of Attainment with the originating RTO:
- This may be by telephone call, email, personal referee, or letter.
- The telephone number, email address, referee, or address shall be obtained independently from the student.
- A contemporaneous record of the verification shall be made and kept in the studentís file.
- When a qualification cannot be verified, a record of the attempt shall also be filed.
* AQF "Australian Qualifications Framework, the system of qualifications that governs all recognized Australian qualifications from all three educational sectors.