As there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information over the Internet, ACAS cannot ensure the confidentiality of information during electronic transmission.
The Internet Service Provider for ACAS web sites may make a record of visits and may log the following information for statistical purposes:
- visitors’ server address (which includes your top level domain name (e.g .com, .gov, .org);
- the date and time of visitors’ visit to the site;
- the pages visitors’ accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site visitors have visited;
- the type of browser visitors are using.
ACAS will not attempt to identify users or their browsing activities or through cookies. However, law enforcement agencies or other government agencies may exercise their legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
ACAS will only record your e-mail address if you send a message. Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.