Diploma of Screen and Media
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who plan, carry out and evaluate the work of self and/or team in the film, television, radio and digital media industries.
Candidates may enter the qualification with limited or no vocational experience and without a relevant lower-level qualification.
- Make a presentation BSBCMM401A
- Collaborate in a creative processBSBCRT402A
- Establish networks BSBREL401A
- Manage projects BSBPMG510A
- Ensure a safe workplace BSBOHS509A
The ACAS version, offered through HCR, provides electives specializing in radio presenting:
- Schedule radio playlists CUFPPM402A
- Record sound on location CUSSOU406A
- Conduct research CUFRES401A
- Produce programs and program segments CUFPPM401A
- Conduct interviews CUFAIR401A
- Explore issues on air CUFAIR501A
- Originate and develop concepts BSBCRT501A
- Develop and implement community programs CHCCD404D
- Meet information needs of the community CHCINF407D
- Realise productions CUETEM08B
Have a statement of attainment?
Selecting units for different outcomes