|Cert IV in Training and Assessment by Tuition (TAE10)||$1,200|
|Duplicate Diploma or Statement of Attainment||$30|
|RPL Certificate III||$1000|
|RPL Certificate IV||$1000|
|RPL Grad. Diploma||$2,000|
- Fees differ between member colleges. (except for FeeHelp courses) Prospective students should contact member colleges directly for information. The schedule fees above refer only to fees for courses taken directly from the ACAS central office.
- See the fee policy for Australian fee-paying students and for refunds. (Links open new windows.)
- Fees are payable in Australian dollars.
- These fees are kept under review.
- Scholarships are not normally available, and the granting of any scholarships is completely at the discretion of ACAS.
- Your fees will also vary according to the following factors:
- The number of units you take.
- Whether you take units by assessment only or by tuition. There are separate schedules of fees for units taken through instruction and for units taken through Recognition of Prior Learning. If you already have skills that could be assessed for RPL, you pay for the assessments only and do not pay for tuition. If you do not pass pass on the second attempt and need to be assessed again, you must pay again for the next assessment.
- There are no fees for units for which the student has been exempted, annual renewal fee, or viewing student’s own file.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) fees cover the costs of assessment of a portfolio for Recognition of Prior Learning for a full qualification.
- If you do only part of the qualification, the fee is calculated pro rata on the number of units.
- Some qualifications have pre-requisites that must be assessed for admission:
- If the pre-requisites are separate units, the fees are on a per unit basis (prorata as above).
- If the qualification requires an holistic RPL assessment against an admission competency statement, the cost per assessment is $200.