- Any disputes will be resolved according to the dispute resolution procedure as laid out in ACAS's policies at the time. Until determined otherwise, the dispute procedure will be as follows:
- A college that disputes a decision or policy of ACAS will follow this procedure.
- In the first instance the college will bring the matter first to either the Principal or Academic Dean.
- If that does not produce a satisfactory resolution, the college may request arbitration by a panel convened for the purpose comprising three persons: one appointee of the college, one by the Executive Committee, and one agreed upon by both the member college and the Executive Committee
- The decision of the arbitration panel will be final.
[The term college refers to an organization that ACAS has authorised to act under its auspices.]